[OmniOS-discuss] Install postfix on OmniOS

Olaf Marzocchi lists at marzocchi.net
Tue Feb 14 23:32:17 UTC 2017

I also used to install omniti-ms packages, but I found that I could find
all I needed from niksula.hut.fi or uulm.mawi, more often updated.

If you care about not only about installing, but also about keeping
packages updated, check those two repos. Compare also for which OmniOS
release the packages from omniti-ms have been compiled... sometimes I
remember very old releases.

Olaf