[OmniOS-discuss] Ang: Re: Ang: Re: updating to openssh in ipkg zone

Johan Kragsterman johan.kragsterman at capvert.se
Mon Feb 20 17:15:36 UTC 2017

Hi!

-----Dan McDonald <danmcd at omniti.com> skrev: -----
Till: Johan Kragsterman <johan.kragsterman at capvert.se>
Från: Dan McDonald <danmcd at omniti.com>
Datum: 2017-02-20 17:54
Kopia: omnios-discuss <omnios-discuss at lists.omniti.com>, Dan McDonald <danmcd at omniti.com>
Ärende: Re: Ang: Re: [OmniOS-discuss] updating to openssh in ipkg zone

> On Feb 20, 2017, at 11:50 AM, Johan Kragsterman <johan.kragsterman at capvert.se> wrote:
>
> and the one that worked(Dan's) is this:
>

> pkg install --no-backup-be --reject pkg:/network/ssh --reject pkg:/network/ssh/ssh-key --reject pkg:/service/network/ssh --reject pkg:/service/network/ssh-common pkg:/network/openssh pkg:/network/openssh-server

That works for 016 and 018.  If you're on an r151014 box, you need to use the one on the wiki.

Sorry about the confusion,
Dan

Yeah, thanks, Dan, but the wrong one is on the release notes of 016, and I took it wrongly from there, since I now see the right one is on the release notes for 018...

/Johan