[OmniOS-discuss] NFS 4.2 Support - Sparse Files

Michael Talbott mtalbott at lji.org
Thu Jan 5 00:27:29 UTC 2017

You can create an LX zone with the latest stable Omni release, share the dataset(s) with the zone and run the backup agent in there. That's what I'm using for a bunch of things such as Veeam, BeeGFS, and Plex. Works like a charm as long as you don't need extended attribute support.

Michael
Sent from my iPhone