[OmniOS-discuss] NFS 4.2 Support - Sparse Files

Olaf Marzocchi lists at marzocchi.net
Thu Jan 5 14:56:34 UTC 2017

Their Linux tool is working with Backblaze B2, but it's a python tool, not a native closed source application. They do not offer the normal backup agent for anything but Win/Mac.

At that point it may be possible to run the pytjon tool directly on OmniOS?

I thought about it but never went on with the testing.
If you try please report any success. I'm using right now Crashplan under OmniOS but it's been already declared as discontinued and I may need an alternative sometimes in the future, even if it still works fine.

Olaf