[OmniOS-discuss] LX Zones - Password for Canned SmartOS Images

Mini Trader miniflowtrader at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 15:45:23 UTC 2017

root at storage1:/main/zones# zlogin -e ! lx0
[Connected to zone 'lx0' pts/2]
Last login: Thu Jan  5 15:43:39 UTC 2017 on console
Linux debian-8 3.16.0 BrandZ virtual linux x86_64
                   /  ;  Instance (Debian 8.6 (jessie) 20161213)
                   `-'
https://docs.joyent.com/images/container-native-linux

Login timed out after 60 seconds.

[Connection to zone 'lx0' pts/2 closed]