[OmniOS-discuss] LX Program Issue

Mini Trader miniflowtrader at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 17:35:50 UTC 2017

The program is from hashbackup.com it's a backup utility that allows you to
backup to backblaze

To reproduce create a directory with some files. And instruct the program
to backup the directory

hb init -c hb # init backup to directory hb
hb backup -c hb ./data # backup directory data
hb backup -c hb ./data # Program crashes only on LX