[OmniOS-discuss] LX Program Issue

Mini Trader miniflowtrader at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 19:58:06 UTC 2017

It's a single binary. That can be downloaded.

I don't think the author is available to generate the test case. My
question was as an end user how can we determine why the software is not
working on LX.

On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 2:34 PM Dan McDonald <danmcd at omniti.com> wrote:

> On Jan 9, 2017, at 2:31 PM, Mini Trader <miniflowtrader at gmail.com> wrote:

> The test case was in my previous post.

Does this require a whole wad of installation?

I was hoping you (or the hashbackup folks) would be able to produce a
smaller, easy-to-compile, test case of some sort.  They told you what they
thought the problem was, they should be able to extract the bit of failing
code and shrink it to a test case.