[OmniOS-discuss] LX zones: configurations

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Thu Jan 12 01:28:01 UTC 2017

> On Jan 11, 2017, at 8:25 PM, Mini Trader <miniflowtrader at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Is it possible to limit flow control on uploads?  flowadm - the numbers don't seem to add up.  I'm not sure what its doing.

From the manual:

       maxbw

           Sets the full duplex bandwidth for the flow. The bandwidth is
           specified as an integer with one of the scale suffixes(K, M, or G
           for Kbps, Mbps, and Gbps). If no units are specified, the input
           value will be read as Mbps. The default is no bandwidth limit.

Flowadm bandwidth is bidirectional.  You can, though, limit uploads based on port number.  See the examples section for https, e.g.