[OmniOS-discuss] upper/lower case of share names smb

Dominik Hassler hasslerd at gmx.li
Fri Jan 20 16:02:35 UTC 2017

just did a test:

# $ zfs create -o casesensitivity=mixed -o nbmand=on -o
sharesmb=name=TeSt,description="test share" tank/test

# zfs get sharesmb tank/test
NAME         PROPERTY  VALUE                             SOURCE
tank/test    sharesmb  name=TeSt,description=test share  local

# sharemgr show -P smb -v |grep test
     zfs/tank/test
	  TeSt=/tank/test	"test share"

so it likely is in the sharing code.