[OmniOS-discuss] To the OmniOS Community

Andries Annema an3s.annema at gmail.com
Fri May 12 15:58:58 UTC 2017

Dan,

What Linda says, times two!
*making a deep bow*

You really did a marvelous job. I sincerely hope that we, as a community,
can and will keep the ball rolling and make it even better ;-)
That said, it would be awesome if you are willing to contribute in the
future still, albeit at a lower frequency and intensity, obviously.

Thanks a lot and all the best of luck with your new challenges in life!

Cheers,
Andries