[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS r151022 is now out!

Dominik Hassler hasslerd at gmx.li
Mon May 15 16:49:40 UTC 2017

Hey,

after the upgrade, the boot loader is still GRUB.

I did the upgrade according to the upgrade notes. Rebooted once, did a:

$ sudo beadm activate omnios-r151022
WARNING: menu.lst file /rpool/boot/menu.lst does not exist,
          generating a new menu.lst file
Activated successfully

checked for a /etc/default/be file. there is none. Still the boot loader
is GRUB instead of loader.