[OmniOS-discuss] A reminder that omnios-discuss is moving to topicbox

Andy Fiddaman omnios at citrus-it.net
Mon Dec 3 12:26:52 UTC 2018

be closing at the end of the year.

A replacement list has been set up for us by the illumos community over at
TopicBox - https://illumos.topicbox.com/groups/omnios-discuss
We've seen a great take-up of subscriptions to that list but if you have not
yet made the switch, please head over there and sign up.

We also have a new Newsletter mailing list which is used for announcements
such as information about new releases and updates - you can subscribe to that
at http://eepurl.com/dL1z7k

For the full list of contact options for the OmniOS Community Edition project,
please see https://omniosce.org/about/contact

Thanks,

Andy