[OmniOS-discuss] Can't import zpool

Theo Schlossnagle jesus at omniti.com
Fri Dec 28 09:19:40 EST 2012

It will take a but more to understand the issue, but that assertion
indicates that zfs was unable to read the configs(labels) off the vdevs.
 And, it's a crappy error message *I think* due to a but in error handling.
 However, there is an open illumos ticket about GPT support.  It is unclear
if it is unsupported completely or just in boot scenarios.  If there is a
complete lack of support, that would explain the issue.

https://www.illumos.org/issues/208

Theo Schlossnagle

http://omniti.com/is/theo-schlossnagle