[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS auto_home mounts on /home.... so???

Sriram Narayanan sriram at belenix.org
Sat Dec 29 21:27:20 EST 2012

This caught me by surprise too!

I ended up with the common approach of creating per user zfs file systems
under /export/home, modified /etc/passwd to reflect this, and moved on.

I'm busy moving the Belenix infrastructure from openindiana to omnios, so I
didn't invest to much time in this since /export/home where user home
folders are usually kept in the illumos world.

Sriram.