[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS auto_home mounts on /home.... so???

Fabio Rodrigues fabior at gmx.net
Sun Dec 30 07:39:53 EST 2012

Hi Steve/Sriram,

 I've used the "auto_home.sh" provided by OmniTI (you can get it from the link below), and I changed the mount point of my "/export/home" from "rpool/export/home" to "mypool/export/home" (obviously, after creating the zfs fs/mount points), then removed the "rpool/export/home".

 Now, all my users are under my zpool and if I add a new user, a new zfs mount point is created (again, thanks to the auto_home.sh changes).

http://omnios.omniti.com/wiki.php/GeneralAdministration#Users

 If you have a look at the script, you can get easily what its doing.

 I hope this helps...

 Cheers,
 Fabio