[OmniOS-discuss] Installer Crashes While 'Probing for DeviceNodes'

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Thu Oct 4 13:45:28 EDT 2012

On 10/4/2012 7:07 AM, Eric Sproul wrote:

> We pulled Rich's fix for 3080 into bloody, but probably after the last
> ISO spin.  I will do another spin so you can try it.

Is there an easy way to tell what version of upstream illumos-gate a
given version of OmniOS is based on? When you guys sync up, do you pull
in everything (so you could say OmniOS X is current as of illumos-gate
commit Y, and know all commits prior to Y are included) or do you cherry
pick which commits to pull in?

Thanks...