[OmniOS-discuss] [!! SPAM] Re: HA for ZFS on OmniOS

Alexandre NEY aney at ivision.fr
Sun Aug 11 16:52:49 UTC 2013

I guess we are between the DIY and full hassle free solution ;) We are a Linux / FreeBSD shop so some concepts are familiar and some others..well.. it's different.

The truth is we tried Nexenta but their licensing costs just skyrocket when you go up in the TBs forcing you to go all platinum / diamond and being a service provider that didn't quite fit our business model.

In any case, I'll give a shot at the open source solution in our lab.

Alex