[OmniOS-discuss] R720 reset magic?

Thibault VINCENT thibault.vincent at smartjog.com
Sat Aug 17 23:15:18 UTC 2013

> Which BIOS version are you running?

BIOS has version 1.6.0 and iDrac has 1.40.40, servers were updated with Life Cycle Controller few weeks ago and still expose the problem. I haven't found interesting settings to play with in the BIOS.

This Dell generation got even better UEFI integration but we're using BIOS boot with OmniOS. I wonder if the bug could be related with UEFI since reset() implements specific routines for it.

--
Thibault VINCENT - Infrastructure Engineer
SmartJog | T: +33 1 5868 6238