[OmniOS-discuss] ZFS Questions

Saso Kiselkov skiselkov.ml at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 20:42:26 UTC 2013

On 8/22/13 9:20 PM, "Daniel D. Gonçalves" wrote:
> Thanks Saso,
>
> To stop RESILVER, which device I to set to OFFLINE?

The one that says 'resilvering'. But beware that that means that the
pool might not have full fault tolerance.

> I do not know how the device "c17t33d1" was placed in the
> MIRROR-11/REPLACING-1, how do I remove it from there?

If you can, let it run to completion before attempting any further
manipulation. The pool seems to be in quite an unhappy state anyway, so
better not compound the situation by doing more changes. Let the thing
resync back up, find the files that have the data errors in them ("zpool
status -v" I think), restore them or delete them and then post a new
"zpool status" to the list - then we'll see what can be done.

Above all, be patient if you don't want to lose your data.

Cheers,
--
Saso