[OmniOS-discuss] Boot failure

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Wed Jun 12 15:39:53 EDT 2013

On 6/12/2013 12:23 PM, Theo Schlossnagle wrote:
> Distribution level, though upstream could provide some basics.
>
> Patches welcome on that! I think having a failsafe built-in would be super.

I'll add it to my (growing) list of things to look at once I get an
illumos dev box going again…

Out of curiosity, what are you using for your illumos development? I've
seen you post various webrevs on the dev list, do you have a separate
OpenIndiana box for that, or have you shoehorned illumos development
onto omnios? I'd prefer to use omnios, but based on the last discussion
on the dev list it can't currently compile illumos successfully. If
you've got workarounds for that I'd be interested in trying them :).

Thanks…