[OmniOS-discuss] Boot failure

Theo Schlossnagle jesus at omniti.com
Wed Jun 12 15:42:09 EDT 2013

I do my development on illumos-omnios.  It is so remarkably close to
illumos-gate that I even generate my webrevs from the "upstream" branch of
that (which is illumos-gate master).  If it doesn't something that hasn't
changed between the two, I leave it at that.  If there's a questions, I'll
ask someone with an OI box to build it.

--

Theo Schlossnagle

http://omniti.com/is/theo-schlossnagle