[OmniOS-discuss] Fwd: OmniOS/OpenSM

Moises Medina raenac at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 08:43:05 EDT 2013

Forgot to send to list ;)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Moises Medina <raenac at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 8:42 AM
Subject: Re: [OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS/OpenSM
To: Narayan Desai <narayan.desai at gmail.com>

Hi Narayan, Yes I've seen that blog and might have to try to compile openSM
on OmniOS.  I was able to get IB up with OmniOS with MS Server 2012 on
other end running OpenSM there, but wanted to see about getting SRP working
with ESXi and OmniOS.

That or I'll have to wait until I can get a QDR switch that has SM on it.