[OmniOS-discuss] omnios-b281e50: No solution was found to satisfy constraints

Eric Sproul esproul at omniti.com
Mon Feb 3 19:40:04 UTC 2014

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 1:57 PM, Kai Meder <kai at meder.info> wrote:
> pkg search -H -l -o pkg.name 'depend:incorporate:entire'
> omniti/runtime/php-54
>
> OK, you hit it. What am I supposed to do now?
> I did not really understand the 'entire'-incorporation...

The php-54 package declares that it requires entire at 11-0.151006 and
only that version.  'entire' is a package that controls (directly or
indirectly) the versions of all the packages available in the omnios
publisher, so php-54 uses that as a way to say "I will only run on
r151006".

You can remove that package and upgrade, or you can stay on r151006 if
you want to keep using the php-54 package.

Eric