[OmniOS-discuss] omnios-b281e50: No solution was found to satisfy constraints

Eric Sproul esproul at omniti.com
Mon Feb 3 20:29:06 UTC 2014

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 3:19 PM, Kai Meder <kai at meder.info> wrote:
> Eric Sproul schrieb:
>> You can remove that package and upgrade, or you can stay on r151006 if
>> you want to keep using the php-54 package.
>
> OK, but since there is no php-55, I can't currently use PHP if I want to
> stay upgradeable, do I?
> My server-WebInterface is based on PHP5, so I need any PHP5-version...

There certainly is PHP 5.5 available as source. ;)

You cannot use the ms.omniti.com php-54 package on anything except
r151006.  You can always roll your own.

On the other hand, note that r151006 is a long-term support release
with security updates through 2016, so unless you have some
non-negotiable reason to go to r151008, perhaps you could stay on 006.

Eric