[OmniOS-discuss] kayak bugs, r151008j

Lauri Tirkkonen lotheac at iki.fi
Wed Jan 15 12:30:26 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jan 14 2014 15:54:21 +0000, Sean Doran wrote:
> Thirdly, the miniroot’s /kayak/disk_help.sh will bomb at line 124:
>
>  log "Creating rpool with: zpool create -f rpool $ztype $ztgt"
>  zpool create -f rpool $ztype $ztgt || bomb "Failed to create rpool”
>
> because zpool create complains about not being able to share rpool in the absence of shareadm(1M).

I'm currently building a kayak miniroot of my own due to needing to
include a non-redistributable NIC driver and also ran into this. The
root cause is that libshare needs libxml2, which is dropped from the
miniroot: in the kayak repo data/access.log includes a libxml2.so.2.9.0,
but the current version is libxml2.so.2.9.1 and that gets dropped. I
don't know how this 'access.log' was generated, but I'm thinking it
should be regenerated :)

--
Lauri Tirkkonen | +358 50 5341376 | lotheac @ IRCnet