[OmniOS-discuss] OmniOS HBA Brocade 815 hardware compatibilty

Martin Dojcak martin at dojcak.sk
Mon Jan 20 12:56:35 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Does anyone have experience with Brocade 815, Single Port 8Gb Fibre
Channel HBA card (or brocade 8XX) under OmniOS or Illumos ? The HCL of
illumos does not contain a definition for brocade hardware. We want to
use (buy) this card with dell PowerEdge R420. Brocade has adapter driver
package for solaris 10 and 11 but at the moment we dont have brocade FC
card. So it is impossible to verify installation.

Thx

--
Martin Dojčák