[OmniOS-discuss] Migrating from OpenIndiana

Nate Smith nsmith at careyweb.com
Wed Jan 29 21:59:35 UTC 2014

I'm going to migrate the ZFS systems on my OpenIndiana file server to an Omnios based one for greater stability (my Openindiana server seems to lose all network connectivity about once every three months, though all the FC targets stay mounted and accessible). I am running oi_151a7, with version 28 ZFS volumes.  They are presented as block storage Comstar targets over fibre channel.  Should I have any problems migrating these to Omnios? Thanks in advance.

-Nate