[OmniOS-discuss] Netatalk Problems on OmniOS

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Thu Jun 5 18:56:13 UTC 2014

Nexenta released their codebase including all of their improvements from
version 4, such as SMB2:

https://github.com/Nexenta/illumos-nexenta/

My understanding is that it is sufficiently divergent from upstream as to be
somewhat painful to integrate :(, if no one from nexenta gets to it it would
require somebody very familiar with kernel development to do it.
Unfortunately, not me <sigh>, as much as I would also like to see these
improvements in omnios...