[OmniOS-discuss] i217 driver

Brogyányi József brogyi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 18:40:21 UTC 2014

Dan

Thank you for your quick respond. You're right I found as a e1000g.
Unfortunately the kernel not recognize it or I have to set manually.
When I issued the ifconfig command then I didn't see any "e1000g0" line
or "igb0".
What is the next step?

Some information about the pc.
This pc is Dell Poweredge T20. The chipset is C226/i217. Later I'll try
this:
https://www.highlnk.com/2014/02/zfs-storage-server-build-and-configuration/.
That chip was i210.

Brogyi