[OmniOS-discuss] HP Microserver G8

Nicolas Di Gregorio nicolas.digregorio at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 14:32:59 UTC 2014

I don't plan to run a datacenter on that box, just as a "home" nas, so it
would not be on intensive load.

is this usable:
http://www.broadcom.com/support/ethernet_nic/netxtreme_server.php?

What's the difference with yours?

What's does mean using my own drivers? problems at every kernel update?

sorry if thoses questions seems odd but I'm not an expert with solaris-like
systems