[OmniOS-discuss] HP Microserver G8

Nicolas Di Gregorio nicolas.digregorio at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 11:12:54 UTC 2014

I did an installation of the "stable" OmniOS.

The network card was working with the stock driver :) I did not made any
futher tests but I was able to ping outside.

I was able to install to the microsd card too. Does anyone has a kind of
best pratice to maximize the lifetime of it? Like moving logs somewhere
else etc.