[OmniOS-discuss] ISC DHCP for OmniOS -> how compatible?

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Wed Jun 25 20:44:25 UTC 2014

On Jun 25, 2014, at 4:41 PM, Theo Schlossnagle <jesus at omniti.com> wrote:

> If the OI manifest options seem reasonable, compatibility with those seem only positive.

"OI manifest" == "Oracle Solaris manifest".

I'd have chosen differently in some cases, but what do I know.  Also, I do have issues with their defaults.

I'm thinking I'll go with the names (for compatibility), but I may change the defaults (for least-surprise w.r.t. people migrating from their own ISC DHCP deployments).

Thanks,