[OmniOS-discuss] how many HBAs my system have ?

Fábio Rabelo fabio at fabiorabelo.wiki.br
Fri Oct 3 16:54:32 UTC 2014

pkg search sasinfo   returns nothing ...

pkg install sasinfo   returns  "no matching version of the system ...
can be installed"

Same with pfexec pkg install sasinfo

cfgadm shows the boot disk, and the ZIL disk, but nothing in the HBAs ...

But I know there are 16 hard disks connected to this system .

Fábio Rabelo