[OmniOS-discuss] r151012 nlockmgr fails to start

Schweiss, Chip chip at innovates.com
Fri Oct 10 02:23:04 UTC 2014

On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 1:58 PM, Kevin Swab <Kevin.Swab at colostate.edu> wrote:

> I had this same problem after upgrading a system to r151012.  nlockmgr
> failed to start because "svc:/network/nfs/status:default" was disabled.
>  I enabled that service, then nlockmgr was happy.

Just tried my 2nd system.   r151010 nlockmgr starts after clearing
maintenance mode.   r151012 it will not start at all.  nfs/status was
enabled and online.

The commonality I see on the two systems I have tried is they are both part
of an HA cluster.   So they don't import the pool at boot, but RSF-1
imports it with cache mapped to a different location.

nlockmgr is becoming a real show stopper.

-Chip