[OmniOS-discuss] r151012 nlockmgr fails to start

Kevin Swab Kevin.Swab at ColoState.EDU
Mon Oct 6 18:58:58 UTC 2014

I had this same problem after upgrading a system to r151012.  nlockmgr
failed to start because "svc:/network/nfs/status:default" was disabled.
 I enabled that service, then nlockmgr was happy.

I've done 3 other upgrades to r151012 and none of them had a problem
with nlockmgr...

Kevin