[OmniOS-discuss] And finally -- Happy 3rd Anniversary OmniOS!

Michael Mounteney gate03 at landcroft.co.uk
Fri Apr 3 06:22:41 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2 Apr 2015 22:04:21 -0400
Dan McDonald <danmcd at omniti.com> wrote:

> Three years ago OmniOS r151002 was released to the world.  It's been
> a while, and I've only been here for not quite half it's lifetime,
> I'm looking forward to many more years of OmniOS.

This might seem rather corny or clichéd Dan, but I for one am
enormously thankful for OmniTI's decision to open up their distribution
to the world.  I hope it's paid-off for them, and it's great to
continue to run a Solaris-based OS on the server, that's for the server
and maintained by people who know servers.

Let's all continue to do our bit and give feedback and do our bit for
the distribution.

Michael.