[OmniOS-discuss] And finally -- Happy 3rd Anniversary OmniOS!

Davide Poletto davide.poletto at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 10:11:12 UTC 2015

That's my first post on the list...I'm silently using OmniOS since its
151002 release, trying to learn as much I can (and yes...I'm still a noob
among experts who play with complex systems) from every single post I've
seen here during these fast moving years.

It's time for me to say that what you all have done, what you all are doing
and, hopefully, what you all are going to do with and for OmniOS is amazing.

One word again: Amazing.

OmniTI is great, OmniOS is amazing. Really.

Kind regards, Davide (Europe, Italy)