[OmniOS-discuss] ZFS data corruption

Joerg Goltermann jg at osn.de
Wed Aug 19 12:59:21 UTC 2015

Hi,

the PSOD you got can cause the problems on your exchange database.

Can you check the ESXi logs for the root cause of the PSOD?

I never got a PSOD on such a "corruption". I still think this is
a "cosmetic" bug, but this should be verified by one of the ZFS
developers ...

  - Joerg

--
OSN Online Service Nuernberg GmbH, Bucher Str. 78, 90408 Nuernberg
Tel: +49 911 39905-0 - Fax: +49 911 39905-55 - http://www.osn.de