[OmniOS-discuss] Multiple root mappings of a NFS share

Michael Talbott mtalbott at lji.org
Fri Aug 21 00:25:40 UTC 2015

Found the answer to my own question. I had to avoid the root_mapping option all together. Instead, I used the uidmap parameter in combination of ro/rw lists to make everything work the way I need. It's ugly, but it seems to fit my needs.

share -F nfs -p -o \
uidmap=\
0:0:@10.0.3.17\
~0:0:@10.0.3.45\