[OmniOS-discuss] adding cua/a as a second login

Michael Mounteney gate03 at landcroft.co.uk
Thu Jan 1 22:49:37 UTC 2015

On Wed, 31 Dec 2014 14:50:28 -0800
"Paul B. Henson" <henson at acm.org> wrote:

> Let me know if you have any questions or problems.

Thanks Paul;  it works very well.  There are two very minor niggles
that might impede the acceptance of the change:

1.  Generally in *nix, items in a list are separated by a colon or a
space;  rarely a comma.

2.  If login is attempted on a device not in the CONSOLE list, the
error message is "not on system console" which is slightly misleading;
I think the message should be "login not allowed on this device" or
similar.

Each of those is very minor and the facility is working well here.
Thank you !

Michael.