[OmniOS-discuss] Ang: Ang: Ang: Ang: Re: LU read only and r/w for different hosts?

Kevin Swab Kevin.Swab at ColoState.EDU
Fri Jan 2 18:32:14 UTC 2015

sg_persist is part of the sg3_utils package.  Don't know if there's a
repo out there with binaries, but it compiles easily on Omni:

http://sg.danny.cz/sg/sg3_utils.html

Kevin