[OmniOS-discuss] pkgsrc-current OmniOS 170cea2/i386 2015-07-09 21:35

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Mon Jul 13 04:51:02 UTC 2015

<Mucho snippage deleted!>

I also saw you mention this indirectly on twitter.

Generally, the OmniOS release should mention which release.  170cea2 is r151014.  It's good to mention that alongside the uname as that's how most of us lock in on a release.

Is there anything we can fix to help these move along?

Also, you ARE aware that pkgsrc's Jonathan Perkin works for Joyent, and does work to make sure pkgsrc bits build on all illumos distros, right?

Thanks,