[OmniOS-discuss] snmp fm extension issue

Mark mark0x01 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 08:11:49 UTC 2015

I have encountered an issue when including the fmd extension into the
snmp config.
I have older openindiana systems running this configuration (all 64 bit
installs) and have not had a problem.

This is the only x86 system I have - not sure why it picked x86, as it
should run 64bit - although the hardware is about four years old-  so it
might be specific to the x86 flavour.

An snmpwalk will eventually timeout when the oid reaches the extension
range.

dlmod sunFM /usr/lib/fm/libfmd_snmp.so.1

SunOS nzakl3nas05 5.11 omnios-a708424 i86pc i386 i86pc

Is this a known problem ?

Mark.