[OmniOS-discuss] openssh on omnios

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Fri Sep 11 23:11:50 UTC 2015

As an omnios user, I would just as soon have an openssh as close to vanilla upstream as possible, knowing to get rid of legacy configuration that is no longer supported is what release notes are for :). Ideally the non-legacy patches could get upstreamed and reduce the workload on importing new versions of openssh into omnios.

Thanks…