[OmniOS-discuss] zdb -h bug?

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Tue Sep 15 01:50:08 UTC 2015

While trying to look for corruption from the recent L2 cache bug, I noticed
that zdb core dumps trying to list the history on both my data pool (which
had L2 cache) and my rpool (which did not). I'm wondering if there is some
bug with zdb that is causing this as opposed to corruption of the pool.

I'd be curious as to what 'zdb -h' does on the various pools out there,
particularly ones created prior to 014 then subsequently upgraded to 014 but
without large_blocks being enabled (as those are the characteristics of my
pools :) ).

If I get a little time I'm going to try to build a 012 box and simulate how
my pools got to where they are and see if I can reproduce it.