[OmniOS-discuss] zdb -h bug?

Gary Gendel gary at genashor.com
Tue Sep 15 23:18:22 UTC 2015

Paul,

I have a fresh install of OmniOS (installed 2 weeks ago and just updated).

zdb -h core dumps on both of these, both before and after the update.
Since I have nothing fancy (no cache or log disks), I suspect (and hope)
the problem is in zdb.

$ zpool list
NAME      SIZE  ALLOC   FREE  EXPANDSZ   FRAG    CAP  DEDUP  HEALTH ALTROOT
archive  4.53T  1.49T  3.04T         -    19%    32%  1.00x  ONLINE -
rpool     278G  82.1G   196G         -    10%    29%  1.00x  ONLINE -
----------------------
$ zpool status
   pool: archive
  state: ONLINE
   scan: scrub repaired 0 in 2h53m with 0 errors on Thu Sep 10 19:21:59 2015
config:

         NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
         archive     ONLINE       0     0     0
           mirror-0  ONLINE       0     0     0
             c3t0d0  ONLINE       0     0     0
             c3t1d0  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors

   pool: rpool
  state: ONLINE
   scan: scrub repaired 0 in 0h3m with 0 errors on Tue Sep  1 16:19:55 2015
config:

         NAME          STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
         rpool         ONLINE       0     0     0
           mirror-0    ONLINE       0     0     0
             c2t0d0s0  ONLINE       0     0     0
             c2t1d0s0  ONLINE       0     0     0

Gary