[OmniOS-discuss] zdb -h bug?

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Sat Sep 19 01:10:54 UTC 2015

Thanks for the verification. I gotta tell you, when zdb core dumped while I
was trying to determine if my pool had been corrupted by the L2ARC bug, it
was not a good feeling 8-/. But I'm pretty sure at this point it is an
unrelated bug with zdb and not a pool corruption issue. I still haven't had
time to set up a test environment to reproduce it, maybe next week.