[OmniOS-discuss] strangeness ssh into omnios from oi_151a9

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Mon Sep 28 12:15:33 UTC 2015

If 5850 is indeed the problem, you need to report this to the illumos developers list, including a deterministic way of reproducing it.

Funny though, the fix was brought forth because of specific middlebox behavior.  It is POSSIBLE your middlebox is behaving differently than the bug-filer's middlebox.  Please keep that in mind.

Dan