[OmniOS-discuss] strangeness ssh into omnios from oi_151a9

Dan McDonald danmcd at omniti.com
Mon Sep 28 12:21:46 UTC 2015

> On Sep 28, 2015, at 8:15 AM, Dan McDonald <danmcd at omniti.com> wrote:
>
> If 5850 is indeed the problem, you need to report this to the illumos developers list, including a deterministic way of reproducing it.

I see you filed bug 6264, which is a good first step.  Please make sure you summarize the how-to-reproduce in it.

I also wonder if you patch your oi_151a9 box with 5850, AND keep 5850 on your OmniOS machine, whether or not this problem ALSO goes away.  After all, this fix specifically targets machines that drop timestamps...