[OmniOS-discuss] strangeness ssh into omnios from oi_151a9

Richard PALO richard at netbsd.org
Mon Sep 28 12:51:03 UTC 2015

Le 28/09/15 14:21, Dan McDonald a écrit :

>> On Sep 28, 2015, at 8:15 AM, Dan McDonald <danmcd at omniti.com> wrote:
>>
>> If 5850 is indeed the problem, you need to report this to the illumos developers list, including a deterministic way of reproducing it.
>
> I see you filed bug 6264, which is a good first step.  Please make sure you summarize the how-to-reproduce in it.
>
> I also wonder if you patch your oi_151a9 box with 5850, AND keep 5850 on your OmniOS machine, whether or not this problem ALSO goes away.  After all, this fix specifically targets machines that drop timestamps...
>
> Dan

Unfortunately this being an OI machine in production, I'd need the patched kit available in http://pkg.openindiana.org/dev/    which is currently at illumos 52e13e00ba with the
last update being 2014-12-10 16:08:49

I'm not sure anybody deals with non-hipster OI anymore, unfortunately.
--
Richard PALO